Friday, December 10, 2010

K-1 WGP 2010: Best 8 final comments

photo
Sergey Kharitonov:
I have just one thing to say. I will show even further improvement tomorrow. My goal for next year is to be in the Best 8
Singh "HEART" Jaideep:
I've trained hard for the fight tomorrow, so I hope it will show in the ring tomorrow.

photo
Hesdy Gerges:
Tomorrow I will fight Fujimoto. This fight will be the end of his career, so I will give him a good bye that he'll never forget.
Yusuke Fujimoto:
This is my retirement fight. I am happy they've put it on such a prestigious card. I'll do my best.

photo
Ewerton Teixeira:
I trained very hard for the fight tomorrow and I am confident in my ability to win it. Please look forward to the fight.
Errol Zimmerman:
I'm glad to be standing here. 2010 hasn't been a good year for me. I hope someone drops out of the tournament, or that Saki wins the tournament. I will put on a great fight against Ewerton. I want to thank everyone for their support.

photo
Mighty Mo:
I would like to thank everybody. I shed a few pounds to see if I can run from his kicks. We'll see what happens. Peter is a funny guy.
Peter Aerts
It's good to see Mo here. He has been my friend for many years, so I will knock his head off tomorrow for him.

photo
Semmy Schilt:
I am very glad to be here in Japan again. I am going to defend the title for a fifth time. Tomorrow I will show you a good fight.
Kyotaro:
It has been my dream to make the Best 8 since I was a high school student, so I am very happy to be here. Tomorrow, I want to break down another wall, and pump up Japan with my victory.

photo
Gokhan Saki:
I'm back in the Final 8. I feel good. I trained in Thailand for 10 days for this. I wish Daniel Ghita good luck, but I promise you all I am going to be the outstanding one tomorrow.
Daniel Ghita:
I'm glad to be here in the Final 8. I want to show you a nice fight tomorrow.

photo
Alistair Overeem:
My condition is excellent. I am very excited for tomorrow. I want to wish all the guys luck.
Tyrone Spong:
I haven't got much to say. I just want to fight. I want to thank my trainers Hooft, Hoost and Rooze and the other guys in the gym. I'll do my best tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment