Friday, December 10, 2010

K-1 Final 8 were asked how they would spend the prize money...this is what they said...

Mo: I'll do a lot of things with it. As you know I have a big family so I'll take my kids on a shopping spree for Christmas. I can be Santa for a change.

Semmy: I don't make plans for the money yet.

Saki: Gambling! No, I really don't know. First I need to win it, and then we'll see.

Overeem: When I win the money, I'll probably put it in the bank so that when I want to feel good I can look at my savings.

Spong: I think if I win the money I'll retire. No, let's see what happens once I win it.

Ghita: For the first time after this final, I will go on a vacation.

Kyotaro: I am still living in an apartment that costs 30,000 yen a month. It would be nice to be able to pay 50,000 yen a month comfortably.

Aerts: I am going to open a new gym next year, so I need money. I also need it for my children. And, I'll get drunk for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment