Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chael Sonnen responds to Anderson's threats


Here is what Chael had to say on UFC Tonight

"He says he's going to knock out my teeth and break my jaw and break my head and all this," Sonnen said. "He acts like I've never been to the orthodontist.

"I've fought 49 men, all professionals. He acts like I've never had a jaw set before. He acts like I've never had my head stapled shut in an emergency room before.

"Who gives a damn? He can do all those things." he added. "But one thing he didn't say is that he's going to beat me. One thing he didn't say he'd break is my will. One thing he didn't say he'd do is win this fight. We'll be in the middle of a cage stupid; I'd expect you to do those things."

"I don't care where he's at (mentally)," Sonnen said. "There's no gamesmanship or anything else. I simply don't care where he's at. I focus purely on myself.


"Anderson's a (jerk) and he always has been," he said. "And it came out (Monday); that was nice to see.
"I've been trying to reveal him for quite a while now, so it's nice when that finally came out. But that was it. That was the end of my joy."