Monday, January 17, 2011

Quick Quote: Vitor Belfort warns Anderson Silva


“Fighting for the belt makes no difference. You’re seeking the upper echelon of the sport. What’s important is to stay focused on training and on what you need to fulfill, your objective. Training is the hardest part of a competition. For as long as I’ve been away injured, I believe my training will overcome the down time. I imagine that to be the source of athletes’ riches.I’m going to give it my best, regardless of Anderson’s expectations. I’m going to give it 100%, so he’d better be ready.” - Graciemag.com
UFC Middleweight Title fight against
Anderson Silva will mark Vitor Belfort's Middleweight debut, and will be his first bout since UFC 103 victory over Rich Franklin, back in September 2009. In his last Middleweight bout, Vitor Belfort defeated Matt Lindland (Affliction: Day of Reckoning) via TKO early in the first round. Belfort is currently 19-8 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, enjoying a five-fight winning streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment